A passive flood defence solution to prevent water ingress through airbricks.
It acts as a standard airbrick allowing unrestricted airflow underneath the property, yet under flood conditions it uses the rising water to automatically shut off, inhibiting water ingress through the airbricks and therefore flooding underneath the property.
The Lakeside Difference
Unique product features:
- Automatic device
- Permanently fitted
- Floating valves to prevent water passing back through the airbrick
- No mesh to restrict airflow which could cause damp and dry rot
- Proven to work in real floods and over 350 hours of independent tests
- Hand-made / Individually tested
- Innovative patented design
- Full back-up replacement parts available