The UK’s Leading Demountable Flood Barrier
We specialise in the manufacture and installation of the Lakeside Flood Barrier, the UK’s leading demountable flood barrier system. All features of our system are additional and more enhanced than any other system on the market, therefore ensuring the most robust and superior flood defence for homes.
Our flood barrier system is a quick and simple method of flood defence for both homes and businesses. The system is suitable to protect both doorway openings and larger spans such as driveways and roller shutter openings. There is no width or height limitation as demountable middle and corner posts can be used as required for larger spans. The Lakeside flood barrier system represents the most robust form of protection available due to its exclusive ground U channel ensuring a continuous watertight seal.
The system is also extremely user-friendly; it can be easily installed within seconds in the event of a flood alert, and then easily removed and stored away when not required.
These features are why we have been selected by many prestigious companies and individual customers including Selfridges, Ford Motor Company, Oxford University and even George Clooney!
The Lakeside Difference
Unique product features:
- Exclusive features of Lakeside Flood Barriers, superior to any other flood barriers on the market
- Robust aluminium yet lightweight; easy to install and store away by one person
- Extremely user-friendly; no tools required for self-installation within seconds
- Discreet ground U channel with cover plate ensuring continuous watertight seal
- Anodized finish, maintenance-free
- 2 year guarantee
- Ongoing optional annual maintenance check, offered direct with Lakeside
- Tested up to 2.1m high, zero leakage.
The most competitive prices, direct from the Manufacturer
We are the only manufacturer of an aluminium flood barrier which also carries out installation in house, so we can guarantee the most competitive rates and efficient service – no third parties involved!
Efficient lead-times, nationwide:
- Due to our extensive production and warehouse facility and our efficient distribution channels, we are able to offer a quick turnaround on installation from order
- We also offer immediate dispatch of our products on a supply only basis. Find out more about supply only orders here.
High quality after-sales service
Demonstration of installation procedure and advice on storage & maintenance provided following installation.