Steel Fire & Flood Doors represent an extremely robust and passive flood defence solution for doors to commercial and industrial units.
The flood doors are designed and manufactured to the highest, most robust specification with unique seals and hardware.
Available as both single and double doors (outward opening only), the flood doors are suitable for a broad range of applications including Warehouses, Store rooms, Electrical Sub Stations, and Retail Outlets.
The Lakeside Difference
Manufactured to the most robust specification:
- Leaf: 1.5mm Galvanised Steel
- Double skinned with interlocking strengthening seams
- Vertical Anti Twist Interlocking welded channel core
- Minimum of 5 Reinforced fixing points either side with additional 2 on the head Jamb for double doors
- Reinforced lock keeps
- Steel lined high grade seals
- Powder Coated (pre-treated and primed as standard offering additional protection)
Efficient lead-times, nationwide
Due to our extensive production and warehouse facility and our efficient distribution channels, we are able to offer a quick turnaround on installation from order.
High quality after-sales service
Demonstration of installation procedure and advice on maintenance provided following installation.