A passive flood defence solution to prevent water ingress through electrical metre boxes.
Lakeside Waterproof Cabinets represent an exclusive flood protection device to protect existing telecom cabinets or electrical metre boxes.
The Waterproof Cabinets can simply be retrofitted over the existing metre box to ensure a passive, ‘automatic’ flood protection solution.
Manufactured from robust galvanised steel, the waterproof cabinets can be made to any size as required. Additional features include the option of 1 or 2 doors, and inner steel plates.
The Lakeside Difference
Unique product features
- Galvanised steel, 1.2mm / 1.5mm thick (size dependent)
- Single layer metal plate structure
- 1 – 2 inner steel plates optional
- 1 door or 2 doors (size dependent)
- Manufactured to any bespoke size
- International test certification: Rosh, IOS9001, CE, IP65
- Standard RAL 7035 (powder coating available)