Flood Pump – Surface Water
Surface Water pumps (also known as ‘Puddle Pumps’ or ‘Puddle Suckers’) are pumps positioned above ground to drain water away from the premises. They are able to drain down to very low levels, to as low as 1mm and so can be fully or partially submerged.
We offer both manual and automatic surface water pumps.
Automatic, adjustable float switch can be positioned at any point along the rail enabling pump to automatically switch on to quickly drain the water away at the desired level. Ensures the pump never “runs-dry” and overheats.
- Automatic or manual operation
- Pumps water down to 7mm
- Compact design with built-in, adjustable float switch, enables pump to automatically switch on and powerfully drain water away
- Output: 13,000itres per hour
- Power: 0.95kW
- Maximum immersion depth: 8m
- Certification: IP 67 & CE certification
- Insulation class: F
- Length of cable: 10m
- Outlet: G1″
- Pump body: SS304
- Handle (PP) Impeller: PA+GF
- Shaft: Stainless steel (3Cr13)
- O-ring: NBR