Lakeside Barriers Proudly Protect JB BANKS & SON LTD. in Cockermouth, as they celebrate 180 years of trading
The UK’s Leading Demountable Aluminium Flood Barrier System
We manufacture and install the UK’s leading demountable aluminium flood barrier system, all features of which are more enhanced than any other system on the market.
We also offer a comprehensive range of residential and commercial flood defence solutions for door defence (flood doors), brick defence (anti-flood airbricks), sewage defence (non-return valves) and wall defence (water sealant).
Watch our latest installation videos here:
Essex County Cricket Ground, on behalf of KIER Construction
Albert Jagger Factory, Frobisher Industrial Estate, Romsey
A British Manufacturer, established 28 years
We have been established for 28 years in the UK Door and Security industry, both manufacturing and installing our
You can, therefore, be assured that both the product and service you receive will be of the utmost highest standard and that you are dealing directly with us, no third parties involved.
New Lakeside Flood Pumps – Launching October 2016
Entire street Park Road in Hebden Bridge selects Lakeside
Southend Seafront protected by Lakeside barriers as floods hit again
The Low Standard of Flood Barriers in the UK
Prestigious Client Base
Our credibility as a company along with our market-leading flood barrier system has resulted in us establishing a very prestigious client base. Amongst a wealth of individual residents and businesses some of our key customers also include:
- Major Construction companies: KIER Construction (Essex County Cricket Ground), Clugston Construction (Sheffield Performing Arts College), UK Landcare (TATA Steel)
- Architects: PWP Architects (Soho House)
- House builders: McCarthy & Stone (Retirement Development, Gosport)
- Public Bodies: Environment Trust, National Resources Wales
- Councils: Bedford Borough Council, Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Torridge District Council, Hull City Council, Rochford District Council, Surrey County Council